Heartland Alliance International- Nigeria a service based human rights organization is currently recruiting to fill the positions listed below. Candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed and should be committed to tile promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity. Candidates must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.
Position: HIV Technical Advisor in Heartland Alliance Int’l.
Part of the Criteria for selection
- Degree in Medicine or Nursing
- Advance degree in Public Health, Medicine and Social Sciences will be added advantage
- Experience in coordinating HIV prevention interventions for Key Affected Populations in Nigeria
- Experience in HIV Counselling and Testing and management of Sexually Transmitted Infections a significant advantage
- Experience in project design, implementation and report writing
- Supervisory experience in Health Program Management
- At least 5 years of experience working on USG or other donor funded projects
- Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills in written and spoken English
- Must be capable of independence in developing work plans and implementing the duties described above
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Proficiency in statistical packages such as SPSS and EPI-info a significant advantage
- Females are encouraged to apply
Method of Application
Passionate and committed to working with vulnerable and marginalized groups.
To apply, kindly submit a one-page (300 words) cover letter, CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, e-mail and phone number) to: email@example.com
Please note your full name and position for which you are applying in the email subject line. Candidates must be available for immediate employment. Please do NOT contact the listed email address with other inquiries, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 20/01/2015