As one of the conglomerates in Nigeria, we are a leading multinational in search of very senior professionals with FMCG, Oil and Gas Downstream, or Refined Petroleum Products Marketing background in various business areas. The Company is seeking to recruit candidates with diverse experience and pedigree in the following roles:
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
General Qualifications & Skills Required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other relevant field
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership and communication skill
- Excellent organisational skill
- Strong presentation and negotiation skill
Head, Human Resources Job in Conglomerate
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience and 5+ years as Head of Human Resources in a renowned organisation.
- Develop and. implement HR policies and programs as required by the business.
- Ensure job descriptions for all positions are accurate and up-to-date.
- Develop a robust and all inclusive organizational development and employee training program
- Conduct performance reviews with department managers, and monitor employee productivity, attitudes and performance results.
- Provide assistance with implementing any HR related software system
- Recruit and retain top quality staff for each department; conduct intervention
- Build a Quality Assurance Program that is tied to performance review.
- Create compensation plans and provide administration for employee benefits.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: email@example.com using the reference of the position as the subject of your mail.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 26/02/2015