Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Assistant (Female)
Job Location: Lagos
Education and Experience
- OND in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of one-year working experience in a related field.
- Preferably a female candidate below 27years of age.
- This individual will be responsible for managing our day to bookkeeping and bring more organization to our day to day financials.
- You must be able to work independently to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- Evaluating Financial Budget and Tracking Expenses
- Good computer skills with a knowledge of common bookkeeping and spreadsheet programs.
- Attention to details
- Assist with creating and editing financial documents
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Responsible for petty cash handling and bank reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of accounts with the general ledger.
- Notable organizational, and multi-tasking skills,
- Must be conversant with most accounting principles.
- Great Analytical skills and Eye for details.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 31st July, 2020