Aristocrat Clothing – We are a leading fashion brand with great craft and originality, our major focus is on Men’s clothing brand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Reconcile daily store revenue with daily bank reports of receipts
- Reconciling income and payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
- General ledger reconciliations
- Performing financial transactions such as daily sales analysis.
- Ensure that transactions are verified, complete and accurately posted on a timely basis.
- Checks balances against ledger amounts and verifies that such amounts agree with financial statement items
- Verify daily bank deposit reports with daily store revenue reports from the retail software
- Follow up on overages and shortages where necessary
- Analyse sales and cash receipts per store/outlet
- Prepares weekly revenue analysis and reconciliation with Bank and retail software
- Reconciles bank statements, ATMs on a monthly basis
- Supporting the month end process
- Generating month end reports such as revenue report
- Successful applicants would be expected to work as part of a team already in existence to guarantee sound reporting system and performance measurement of its various business units.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting/Accountancy from a reputable University or Polytechnic and professional qualification (ACA).
- Minimum of one (1)year qualification experience
- Must reside in Berger or its axis
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office Suites, Tally & Quick Books Accounting packages.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Closing Date:25th March, 2021