De Koolar Nigeria Limited is a 100% owned indigenous HVAC Company with over two decades of industry experience. We are leading Nigerian manufacturers and suppliers of a range of Ice Block Making Machine, Coldroom, Blast Freezers, Cold storage barns, Ovens, Refrigerators and Air Conditioners, among other domestic and industrial heat transfer equipment. Our services include all aspects of design, installation, maintenance and repairs of domestic, commercial and industrial systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- BSc in Accounting, Banking and Finance or HND in Accounting
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA certification is an added advantage
- Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using accounting software, such as sageand Tally
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary
- Prior experience working with financial accounts
- Strong math and critical reasoning skills.
- 2 – 3 years Experience.
- Applicant Must be residing around Ogba, Agege and Ojodu Berger Axis.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Process accountpayable and receivable, depending on the role
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.