Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is an Integrated Services private investment company, that provide high caliber investment Management and advisory services to individual, Corporate, domestic and international companies.
Due to expansion they are in need of:
Job Title: Account Officer
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- Coordinate daily accounting activities and journal entries in the ledger
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Duties will include financial statement preparation, accounts payable, invoicing, payroll, transaction processing
- Analyzing sell-through reports, monitoring stock movements, reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Responsible for communication with the store managers to analyze differences in cash and stock; monitor goods-in-transit
- Cordinate transactions in foreign countries and with foreign currencies.
- Understanding and up to date with regulatory requirements for financial reporting (including IFRSs)
- Assisting in the improvement of internal controls related to inventory and cash
- Reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Participating in various accounting projects and assisting in ad-hoc tasks.
- BSc or HND in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Discipline a CFA and or CIMA qualification is an advantage
- High attention to detail; Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills: Excel.
Closing Date: 30th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online