The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarise financial status
- Provide technical support and advice on management
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Must have at least 3 to 4 years working experience
- Must have a degree in Accounting.
- Must have ICAN, ACCA and any other accounting certification.
- Must have an Oil and Gas working experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to Apply