Mogas Petroleum offers end-to-end value for all your liquefied petroleum gas needs. We pride ourselves in being at the forefront of providing affordable and accessible liquefied gas to all. As a company on mission to make gas easily available for Africans, we have taken bold steps to design the right systems that allow customers to get the gas they need at the best quality and right price.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online