SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Ref No: 0219-SACC
Locations: Lagos & Abuja
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented.
- In addition, he/she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Management of the company’s Accounts books and promptly reporting on same.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage).
- Must be a member/fellow of a recognized accounting professional body i.e. ICAN, ACCA, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant experience in the audit of reputable FMCG/Trading organizations.
- Knowledge of importation, forex transactions, loan facilities and their dynamics.
- Must have in-depth ERP experience.
Closing Date: 2nd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.