Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Awka, Anambra
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Preparation and analysis of revenue, expense, invoices and other accounting documents
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Preparing monthly financial statements, including profit or loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries (as well as ensuring that accounts are properly updated)
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Monitoring costs and expenditures against budgets and forecasts
- Preparing all year end accounts
- Secure financial information by consistently completing database backups.
- Coordinate with the external auditors in delivering various audit requirements;
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance.
- An experienced Accountant with over 5 years experience in a manufacturing or Production Industry.
- Must have experience in core finance operations.
- Good knowledge of Asset care, Management Reporting and inventory
- Should have good knowledge of costing methods
- Should be able to Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 24th September, 2020