RESPOSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Prepares assets, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information and updating of customers ledger
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet ,profit and loss statement and other reports
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial security by following internal controls
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
- Compiles with federal, state, and local financial legal requirement by studying existing and new legislation ,enforcing adherence to requirements and advising managements on needed actions
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting ,analyzing and summarizing accounts information and trends
- Maintains customers confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential and updates
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results needed
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Time management
- Data entry management skills
- Familiar with Inventory Management Software.
Must have basic computer skills for the day to day operation.
10th February, 2020