Job Opening – Accountant
As an Accountant, you are responsible for maintaining financial, accounting and Administrative services in order to meet the company’s requirements and support day-to- day operations.
Typical Responsibilities include:
• Accurate and timely preparation of invoices in accordance with the relevant contract conditions
• Verify authorized supporting documentation for invoice details
• Successful invoice submission through clients systems are required in contracts
• Ensure contract details are accurately set up in the invoicing system and updated in a timely manner
• Check invoices for discrepancies in price, quantity and items.
Skills & Knowledge
• Ability to pay high attention to detail
• High level of initiative
• Ability to work autonomously
• High degree of flexibility and ability to deal with change and a pressured work environment
Qualification & Experience
BSc in Accounting
A minimum of two years’ experience
Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Apply using this Link Candidates residing around Apapa and its environs would be preferred.
Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Closing Date: 15th November, 2020