BoroMe is a Nigerian Fintech company working on building the quickest way for people to get access to soft loans. We aim to provide financial service to the underserved. With the rapid growth of the company’s business, we hope to attract qualified and skilled talents who are interested in developing this industry, to join us.
We are recruiting to fill the positon below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Abuja
- An Account officer is needed to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Ultimately, the Account officer will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Banking or FinTech experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting law regulations.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
BoroMe will provide Qualified Candidates with a fast career path, broad development opportunities and good incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: You are also required to attach your own Salary Expectations.
Closing Date: 7th January, 2020