Hanein Group, a company in the manufacturing sector located in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial records
- Research, filing, data entry, and recording
- Preparing periodic financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents
- Develop and ensure adherence to internal controls and promote good financial management practice
- Design, revise, and implement accounting systems and procedures in the development of new financial policies & procedures
- Perform bank reconciliations at intervals and as at when needed.
- Responsible for remittance of monthly pension deductions and PAYE and filing of monthly returns with tax authorities.
- Manages an accurate financial administration (creditors, debtors, salary administration, ledgers) and monitors financial transactions accurately.
- Ensures all invoices are coded and booked accurately.
- Ensures the invoices are controlled and approved by the line management, before processing in the bookkeeping system.
- B.Sc in Accounting or similar field
- At least five years accounting experience, preferably in the manufacturing sector.
- Professional certification in ACCA or ICAN or other relevant bodies.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and relevant accounting software
- Self-driven individual with ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Deep knowledge of best practices in financial management
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of ethics, confidentiality and professionalism;
- Strong time-management and organization skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.