Vacancy: Accountant. Location: Ajah, Lagos State
We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements for our Hotel.
Financial Accountant responsibilities include budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits. You will act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses. To be qualified for this role, you should have a degree in Accounting and relevant work experience.
Ultimately, you will ensure all our accounting transactions comply with the law and support our company’s investments.
• Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
• Forecast costs and revenues
• Manage tax payments
• Organize internal audits
• Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
• Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
• Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
• Analyze financial trends
• Perform month-end and year-end close processes
• Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role in a hotel
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
• In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
• Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
• Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
• Time-management abilities
• BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
• Additional certification (e.g. ICAN) is a plus
Method of Application
Interested individuals should kindly send their Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible candidates would be contacted.
Closing Date:21st March, 2021