Morison Industries Plc – At Morison, a clean environment is vital to all of us, and providing sustainable solutions to the most challenging environmental issues within our environment. We know the importance of healthcare, and then we try to provide access to safe, effective and affordable hygiene products and medical consumables. In other words, “we offer you more for less”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Job Type : Full Time
- General accounting tasks, including reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledger operations, preparing journal entries, preparing monthly closing and financial reports, preparing account/bank reconciliations;
- Perform finance analysis, reporting and management tasks;
- Lay down and validate the accounting systems and tools;
- Review financial paperwork and procedures, provide recommendations and make necessary changes;
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget and verify the completeness of all required supporting documentation for all payments vouchers;
- Prepare payments, bank transfers and do the bank transactions
- Produce periodic financial reports and other financial documents for the management.
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely;
- Settle amounts due, or recover outstanding receivable
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as an Accounting Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any related field
- ACA certification would be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 31st July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the e-mail.