Role: Admin Assistant/ Front Desk Personnel
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
• Update calendars and schedule meetings.
• Assist the administrative team on administrative duties.
• Render support to the HR Team when necessary.
• And any other duties that might be assigned from time to time.
• Minimum of HND/BSC in relevant discipline.
• Proven work experience as a Front Office Representative/Admin Assistant or similar role.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of HR or Social Media will be an added advantage.
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Kindly send in your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date:11th March, 2021