The Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3) supports e US President’s Malaria Initiative’s (PMI) goal of significant, reducing deaths from malaria in high burden African countries. Social and behavior change communication (SBCC) activities ensure Nigerians are aware of understand, and play their part in the national goal of malaria elimination.
HC3 Nigeria is working with the National Malaria Elimination Program (NMEP) and partnering organizations to ensure SBCC activities achieve scale and intensity throughout the country. With over 177 million people to reach, Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa. Interventions introduced have to achieve impact with a combination of wide reach and intense interpersonal communication activity.
JHU CCP-HC3 Nigeria Malaria
Project Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Supervisor: Admin/Finance Manager
The Admin/Finance Assistant will be responsible to assist the Admin/Finance manager with day to day tasks related to administration and finance.
Specifically, the Admin/Finance Assistant will:
- Assist with payments.
- Assistant with budget tracking and financial reporting
- Assist with procurement processes and procedures
- Assist with coordinating transportation
- Assist with logistics for international visitors
- Assist with logistics for conferences, local travel, workshops and other activities
- Possible driving assignments as needed
- Other duties as identified by supervisor.
- Minimum of OND, Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business highly preferred
- Minimum two years experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Outlook, web browsers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Driver’s license with ten years clean driving record
To apply please follow the directions exactly:
- Send CV and cover letter ONLY by February 13. 2015 at 5 pm Nigeria time to: AsstHCThreet@gmail.com (a) Do NOT send any other documents or attachments, Please note, any applications submitted with certificates, transcripts etc. will be immediately discarded. (b)Do NOT send links to online resumes or CVs. Any applications submitted with a link to an online resume or CV will be immediately discarded.
- The subject line for your submission MUST read: “Application for HC3Admin/Finance Assistant” any emails without this exact subject line will be immediately discarded.
- Only final candidates will be contacted for further engagement
Closing Date: 13/02/2015