Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a new Safety Business in Lagos, Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administration & Accounting Officer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- This role will provide administrative support along with financial record-keeping for the daily business operations of the organization.
- The Admin. / Accounting Officer handles the financial record keeping of the company. He / She keep records of sales or Proforma invoices (PFI) of our customers, records payments, and manages the expenses of the organization. The responsibilities include analyzing all financial activities, ensuring compliance with accounting and legal requirements, and preparing budgets.
- The main objective of this role is to assist the CEO in performing business operations duties including administration and accounting.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles
- Proficiency in management systems
- Administrative skills
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Team player
- Creative and innovative
- Provide support to the CEO as and when required, assists the company with daily administrative duties.
- Perform general office administrative duties to ensure efficient business operation of the organization
- Update the internal operational procedures documents as needed.
- Maintain and review the financial records of the company
- Ensure compliance with accounting and tax laws
- Prepare budget for the business and collating same for the CEO’s approval
- Monitor expenditure and profit and provide reports to that effect
Method of Application
Closing Date: 26th September, 2020