The responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include:
- Provide logistics support for program training and field activities
- Support the Administrator in compiling periodic program reports and updates.
- Support the program office in a variety of Administrative, financial and operational duties
- Performs a variety of routine to moderately skilled clerical support functions, including word processing, data entry, financial management, and other related duties as assigned;
- Works with Administrator to prepare and reconcile travel and operational expenses for program staff, residents and NSTOPers field activities related to polio response. Ensure payments are made timely and vouchers for reimbursement are accurate;
- Support Administrator in coordinating travel plans for program staff, residents and NSTOPers assigned to polio response activities;
- Support in maintaining field reports from residents and graduates assigned to polio response activities.
- May receive and process information of a confidential nature; ensures such information is maintained in strict confidentiality;
- Keep appointment book accurately filled in with name, phone number and exact procedures;
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- First University Degree in social science fields
- At least one year
- Language’ Proficiency: Working knowledge of English Language to be able to communicate with staff in the course of his/her work
- Ability to establish and maintain good relations with people at various levels and of different nationalities
- Job Knowledge: Proven knowledge of modem office procedures
- Skills and Abilities: Ms Word. Ms Excel
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application letter by email not later than two week from the date of this publication: Email: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 21/04/2015