• Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
• Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
• Coordinating events as necessary.
• Maintaining office equipment as needed.
• Aiding with client reception as needed.
• Liaising with the social media manager by ensuring supply of adequate and necessary details.
• Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
• Taking notes and minutes in meetings
• Ordering and taking stock of office supplies
• Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders
• Preparing documents for meetings and business trips
• Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff
• Researching and booking travel arrangements for staff members
• Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping
• Work closely with all departments in actualizing the organization goals.
• Minimum of OND in Accounting or Bus. Admin
• Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
• Good communication and writing skills
• Basic knowledge of accounting operations
Method of Application
Application Procedure: Qualified candidates should forward their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as subject of the mail
Closing Date: 30th November, 2020
Please note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be communicated