Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Manager
Job Location: Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for an administrative manager who is expected to evaluate the administrative team members, develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently.
- The candidate will also assist in developing and enforcing budgets, delegating tasks and tracking progress on projects, and planning and organizing a calendar of events, which may include training sessions.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- University degree in Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
- Between 3-5 years experience working as an Administrative manager for a top organization.
- Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem solving skills
- Very good computer skills on internet and MS office
- Experience in team working
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
- Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 26th September, 2020