Dream Homes Africa is a Real Estate construction, development and management firm with its head office in Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating and monitoring tasks and teams.
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are duly followed.
- Supporting the CEO or executive team’s vision and process ideals
- Ensuring staff working on processes are happy and operating efficiently.
- Ensuring internal controls put in place by the executive management are operating effectively.
- Overseeing the work of all office employees to ensure they work productively and meet deadlines and company standards.
- Reporting office progress to senior management and working with them to improve office operations and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- HND / BSc Holder in Business Admin, Marketing, Public Admin, Economics, Accounting, English, Mass Communication or related courses.
- Applicants must reside in or Around Ajah.
- Passion/interest in Real Estate
- Must be IT/social media savvy, proficient in MS words etc
- Must Reside on the Island for Easy commute to the Office
- Must be able to work on own initiative and/or with minimum supervision
N75,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 25th February, 2021