A young Juice and Yogurt Factory at Sangatedo area of Lekki is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator (Male)
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and stationery supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed.
- Maintenance of staff records and human resource files, and other confidential correspondences.
- Maintain the document database and retrieve requested documents.
- Ensure that files are properly labeled for ease of identification, storage and retrieval.
- Oversee the procurement and supplies to the factory
- Ensure timely allocation of work inputs to all staff.
- Assist in coordinating effectively & efficiently Admin activities, including prompt payment of bills.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Undertake basic book keeping duties
- Handling of dispatch riders’ movement schedule
- Undertake general clerical and administrative tasks to support the service as required (e.g. post processes, photocopying, scanning).
- Execute other duties as may be required by the management.
- A HND or BSc in Business Administration or any other related discipline.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- 0-2 years experience in a reputable organization.
- Must reside within Sangotedo axis
Closing Date: Saturday, 5th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application typed on the body of an email with CV as PDF or Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name and mobile number must sign the application on the body of the email.
- Interview holds shortly after for shortlisted candidates.
- Subject of the email must be “ADMIN SANGOTEDO 1” to be considered.*