(AFO II) – 6L 08
Job Code: FAAN/AFO/004
The successful candidate will perform the following duties, both in emergency and non-emergency situations related to fire protection and emergency response in the airports:
- Respond to fire incidents and conduct tasks including interior attack, ventilation, salvage, overhaul, or fire-ground support operations as directed.
- Respond to emergency medical incidents and serve as a member of the medical team as directed
- Participate in emergency rescue operations and support specialized teams including various types of rescue incidents such as plane crashes, electrical sparks, fast water trench, auto extrication, and building collapse.
- Drive emergency vehicles operated by the Deportment except for pumper and aerial apparatus.
- Assist in performing routine maintenance of all lire apparatus and tools of the Department.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma from any recognized institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC or has received exemption from service.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team
- Pass Aptitude Test, Physical Fitness Test, and the Oral Job Interview
- Height: Men 1.65 Meters Women: 1.60 Meters
Age limit: 18 – 30 Years as at last Birthday.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae within two weeks from the date of advertisement to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The HR/Personnel Manager
Omanis Investment Nigeria Limited
10 Dokun Ogundipe Avenue, Off Aina Eleko Street