Role: Agency Sales Coordinator
Location: Victoria Island Lagos State
A Coordinator who would manage the activity of sales officers in all regional offices of the bank while ensuring number of agent managers recruitment, agents recruitment, branch partners, number of wallets/Accounts opening, volume of transactions and deposit balance aligns with the set target for each month.
• Manage day-to-day Sales team operations.
• Monitor the performance of regions while ensuring optimum performance.
• Liaise with core sales staff within the region to optimize leads generations and conversion.
• Agent and Agent managers on boarding and management.
• Branch partners sourcing
• Ensuring daily creation of wallets/accounts align with set targets
• Ensuring volume of transactions and deposit balance by customers align with set target
• And any other task that might be assigned from time to time.
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualifications
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field).
• Minimum of 6 years work experience in the mobile money market, Agency banking and digital payment environment
• Good understanding of modern digital financial services
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Kindly send in your application by email to email@example.com using the role as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 25th March, 2021.