Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agricultural Co-ordinator
Job ID: ACO 215
- Agricultural Co-ordinators are responsible for the daily planning, organisation, supervision and administration of activities on farm estates
- Coordination of the company’s Oil Palm development program
- Plantation management plan development and execution.
- Development of new plantations and coordination of its growth plan
- Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records
- Organising sales crops and agricultural products
- Handling paperwork and keeping administrative records
- Training/instructing and supervising farm workers
- Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. in Agricultural Management and Extension. A relevant higher post-graduate degree in addition to membership of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- The applicant must not be more than 35 years of age and a minimum of 4 years post-graduate working experience in an agro-based firm and specifically in an oil palm company that has a sizeable oil palm plantation.
Key Required Skills:
- Good communication skill
- Analytical skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- The ability to apply technical knowledge of the environment and legislation/public policy matters in a practical environment
- Marketing and sales skills
- Teamwork and leadership
Closing Date: 16th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.