- The Air Diving Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the work of the diving team and ensuring the safety of the diving team and any other person’s who may be engaged in the operation.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the diving industry offshore
- HND in Engineering is an added advantage
- Relevant IMCA certifications is a plus
- Applicant must be Nigerians with pleasant disposition.
- Excellent interpersonal Skill
- Excellent written I verbal communications skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Possess excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality in all personnel and business matters
- Must be able to work in and supervise a team in a remote environment.
- Ability to work flexibly
- Good health
- Ability to work under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite for reports and administration duties
- Signed logbook or similar official record. .
- All Applicants must be less than 35 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and
Application/Cover letter plus Credentials as single MS-Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that ONLY qualified applicants will be contact.
Closing Date: 03/03/2015