Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Airtel Money & Enterprise Business Accountant
Purpose of the Job
- To ensure accurate transaction processing and compliance of processes, procedures and controls to an acceptable standard in conformity with all applicable accounting policies including Company and Group policy, IAS, IFRS, Nigerian Accounting Standards.
Skills and Qualifications
- A University Degree in Finance / Economics or related field
- Professional accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA)
- Sound Financial Accounting knowledge and reporting skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of industry track record mostly gained in FMCG, Communication & Telecom
- Strong customer – centric skills
- Strong Analytical skills & MS Excel proficiency.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online