Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and facilitate workshops for existing and new possible clients in order to showcase and market Roche services and products.
- Building of relationships with customers, engineers and account managers to react effectively and proactively to any changes in the market
- Providing technical and scientific Applied Science and Molecular Diagnostic first line support with further second line support in Chemistry and Immunology customers
- Troubleshooting assistance to Roche customers
- Providing rapid and reliable service support for Roche instrumentation
- Basic and advanced training for users in Roche techniques and systems
- Willingness to travel extensively and into African continent
This position report to the Country Head – Nigeria
The successful candidate should be in possession of:
- B.Sc/Biomed.Tech/MSc/ Similar or Higher Diploma/Degree in Molecular
- Biology / Medical Lab Science
- At least 2 years’ experience in Diagnostic Laboratory
- Experience with Routine Molecular Biology advantageous
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Be able to build excellent customer relations
- Ability to provide Technical support on related instruments
Who you are
- You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
Method of Application
The next step is yours. To apply online today and learn about other exciting positions,
please visit www.careers.roche.com
Alternatively forward your application together with a detailed CV for the attention of Refilwe Nthongoa: on email@example.com by 13th March 2015.
Late applications will not be considered.
If you have not heard from us two weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 13/03/2015