Webezact Technologies Services Limited was founded by Prince Matthew Ihaza Ivongbe (NCE, B.Sc. (ED), PGDCS, MBA, MA, M.Sc., Ph.D) in 2005. Webezact provide strategic & technical consulting service to Automobile industry and its other stakeholders. Our key focus is on developing the skills capacity in the automotive industry.
We work with industry bodies, consultancies and enterprises to ensure that the trained workforce development equips automotive businesses with the skills needed for today and for the future. Since its inception, Webezact in mutual collaboration with other reputed institutions, consultancies and organizations has conducted several automobile training programmes which are designed and developed in such a way, that it can set the benchmark for industry requirement, products, service and safety.
Webezact Institute, Benin City invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: Apprentice
Job Location: Benin City, Edo
Job Type: Full Time
- SSCE / GCE / ATC in any three subjects.
- Matured candidates with the ability to read and write will be considered.
Terms and Conditions
- Full tuition scholarship award available for ALL successful applicants
- No work experience is required.
- No age limit
- No Gender or Ethnicity or Quota System barrier
- Selection will be based strictly on merit
- Full-time employment guaranteed upon successful completion of training within 6-12 months depending on discipline and level of qualification with very impressive salary and attractive conditions of service and benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications which MUST be accompanied by a cover letter and updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to take a qualifying online CBT Assessment at a date to be announced.
Closing Date: 26th September, 2020