ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Architect & Interior Design Architect
Job Location: Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Architect & Interior Architect Job Description
He/she must be able to:
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs
- Supervise project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design are implemented
- Visit site to check on project status and report on project
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Generate 2D and 3D drawings when required
- Prepare drawings as it might be required on sites throughout the construction period
- Handle the internal Structural needs of the Company
- Coordinate the building team.
- Work under intense pressure.
- Be a team leader.
- Handle different projects at the same time.
Interior Design Architect Job Descriptions
He/she must be able to:
- Drive the interior design: conceptual, schematic and design development phases of projects.
- Produce and review interior design scope of work and request for proposals for consultants.
- Direct project planning and interior design team activities.
- Oversee and coordinate the preparation of working interior design drawings, budgeting, schedules, specifications, planning and design with authority to direct, control, and monitor all activities on multiple concurrent projects.
- Lead interior design meetings and design presentations.
- Develop project priorities and schedules for bidding/construction procurement and construction administration.
- Evaluate various interior design concepts and styles and select best fit for design project.
General Requirements / Qualificaions
- B.Sc / M.Sc or B.Arch / M.Arch in Architecture from a reputable university
- Minimum of 5 years interior design working experience
- Experience working on interior design projects with portfolio of previous projects available
- Functional and Technical Skills.
- He must action-oriented, thorough and innovative.
- Provident use of AUTOCAD, REVIT, 3D MAX and other CAD software is a MUST
- Expert level ability in the use of BIM, and other relevant software to produce /prepare/ develop exceptional architectural visualizations/animations/drawings.
- Must not be more than 27-35 years old.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date:24th May, 2021