Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Warehouse Management (Manage all inbounds and out bounds assets )
- Logistic Management (Ensure that SLA based logistic service is provided for assets nationwide)
- Procurement Management (Prepare Request For Quotation (RFQ) for intending asset to be procured)
- License Management (Manages the End to End License request, windows and android license including deactivation requests)
- Stock and Inventory Report Management
- Provide weekly report to the business, Coordinate audit exercise and share update with the management, prepare customer’s report and stock balance report.
- Regularly research market trends and changes that may impact managed assets
- Identify important data insights and generate reports
- Create impact analysis reports and deliver reports to key stakeholders and clients
- Analyze portfolio changes and identify any irregularities that may negatively impact client asset accounts
- Make needed changes to client portfolio as needed
- Organize and lead meetings with key stakeholders to review accounts
- Owns the Asset Register
- Plans, publicizes and oversees updates and maintenance of the Asset Register according to policy
- Ensures that assets are uniquely identified with naming conventions. Ensures that staff comply with identification standards for object types, environments, processes, life-cycles, documentation, versions, formats, baselines, releases and templates.
- Carries out the Process Manager responsibilities for the Asset Management process.
Education And Experience:
- 5+ related years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management & Information or related Sciences.
- Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) may be preferred
Competence / Certifications:
- Experience with and skill at using spreadsheet and presentation software, including Excel.
- Experienced using procurement/ supply chain, SRM (Supplier relationship management) Applications
- Total quality management etc.
- Capable of handling multiple demand simultaneously while working in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional communication and writing skills, and capable of liaising with multiple levels within an organization.
- Interpersonal and people management skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online