Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a well-structured Merchant Bank of considerable repute is looking to hire experienced corporate banking professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager – Corporate Banking
- Generation of new corporate banking relationships.
- Credit analysis and relationship management.
- Identification and remedial management of problem loans
- Candidates must have experience in one or a combination of the following sectors, Agriculture, Up, mid and downstream oil & gas services, Manufacturing, Building & construction, FMCG, Transportation & Logistics and real estate.
- They will have University Degrees in relevant disciplines, preferably at post-graduate level, with appropriate professional qualifications.
- The candidates will assist in implementing the Corporate Banking Strategy to achieve profit objectives through effective marketing and relationship management across industry sectors.
- She/he will have upwards of fifteen and twelve years’ experience respectively in Banking, the last five years of which would be in Senior Management positions in Corporate Banking function of a well-structured Bank.
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.