Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager, Operations
Job Type: Full time
- The candidate will manage the company’s business activities as well as overseeing operations in Lagos and Abuja location.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reports and making presentations as applicable
- Ensure that financial targets are achieved or exceeded
- Oversee the implementation of Information Provide effective operational management by planning, supervising and managing operational tasks in all locations working with direct reports.
- Formulate business strategy & processes with other EXCOMS and design policies that align with the Company’s overall business and operational strategy.
- Ensuring exceptional customer experience & satisfaction across all sites by coordinating customer service operations and exploring ways to ensuring Customer retention.
- Coordinate and oversee procurement & supplies across various locations
- Oversee and manage operational costs & expenses through effective management of resources and support the business to optimise costs & benefits
- Implement, monitor, maintain and continually improve the quality of service by establishing and enforcing organization standards & total quality management
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Develop new line of products and identify new opportunities for business growth & operational efficiency
- Generate Management technology solutions in the business
- Ensure legal & statutory compliance as may be applicable to the business
- Report on operational performance & suggest improvements
- First degree in any relevant Social Science and or Business Management discipline
- Understanding of finance, accounts and budgeting
- Proven and substantial previous operational experience in a retail or food & beverages chains
- Minimum of 10 years management or relevant leadership experience
- Relevant professional qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 direct line reports in previous roles
- Self-motivated & result driven
- Proven and hands on operational experience as Heads of Operations, Operations Direction/Manager etc
- Willingness to Travel at short notice
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational ability
- Good knowledge & familiarity of all business functions e.g. HR, Finance, Supply chain, IT
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Use of Power Point, Word & Excel are essential
- Experience with implementing IT systems
Closing Date: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online