The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Production Manager
- Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the factory.
- Manage end to end manufacturing operations including bulk processing, filling, labeling, coding and packaging.
- Change production levels and staffing on different product lines to minimize inventory levels.
- Coordinate with different departments in the manufacturing plant.
- Implement and monitor quality product standards.
- Must have good production planning.
- Ensure efficient running of the machines.
- Oversee purchase orders and goods or materials received.
- Ensure compliance with workplace safety programs.
- Second Class Upper in Production Engineering / Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role in a construction and manufacturing industry
- Managed a chemical manufacturing company.
- Must possess leadership and management capabilities
- Strong communication and delegation skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
Closing Date: 15th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.