(ASS) – GL 07
Job Code: FAAN/ASS/006
The successful candidate will participate in the work activities to safeguard Nigerian airports against acts of unlawful interference such as bomb threat, Hijack terrorism, sabotage etc. He or she will carry out the following job functions:
- Screening of Passengers and their carry-on baggage to forestall the introduction of dangerous devices aboard the aircraft.
- Protection of airfield equipment against sabotage.
- Escort of aircraft to holding points to forestall destruction.
- Crowd control and facilitation of passengers by arresting and prosecuting touts.
- Patrol of perimeter fences to check criminal activities and unauthorized access on the airside.
- Mounting of surveillance within the precincts of the airports to detect and nip criminal acts.
- Traffic control to keep internal access road free of obstruction by raiding illegal hawkers and checking vehicular movements on the airside.
- Minimum of NCE from any recognized institution.
- Pass Aptitude Test, Physical Fitness Test, and the Oral Job Interview
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team
- Height: Men 1.65 Meters Women: 1.60 Meters
- Age limit: 18 – 30 Years as at last Birthday.
Method of Application
- Qualified and interested candidates should apply online. PLEASE NOTE THAT NO HARD COPY APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- To apply, log on to the employment portal of faanrecruitment.com and fallow the instructions.
- Applicants meeting the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test.
- Applicants selected far Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application; attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required: (a) A comprehensive CV (b) All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained (c) Certificate of Local Government of Origin (d) Certificate of State of Origin (e) A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Humber (HIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s license (f) A recent Passport (sized) Photo
- Only applicants who fully meet the requirements and are being considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
- TO APPLY: PLEASE LOG ON TO WWW.FAANRECRUITMENT.COM Application and Aptitude Test Period: January 7-21, 2015 (Aptitude Test for Selected Candidates Only)
- Note that only ONE JOB APPLICATION PER APPLICANT Will BE ENTERTAINED. Applicants applying for more than one job will be automatically disqualified.
- NO FEE IS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION, TEST OR INTERVIEW!
- PLEASE DO NOT CONTAO FAAN DIRECTLY regarding this recruitment. Such Inquiries WILL NOT be entertained and you may e disqualified.