- To Assist the Workover Supervisor in managing the company’s Won<over Operations on the Rig site.
- To manage the records of all Well Engineering equipment and materials in the Rig site for cost e1fective project delivery.
- To assist the Workover in managing the Health, Safely. Environmental, Security and Community Issues on the Rig Site
- Demonstrate a high commitment to HSE
- Support the Delivery of wells on budget on schedule and to the quality standards specified in the well proposal
- Liaise with Field Subsurface and Operations Teams in the delivery of the well project
- Coordinate and keep the records of all Well Engineering equipment delivered on Site.
- Monitor the Service contactors’ time sheets and movement of materials to ensure that high quality services are provided in accordance with their respective contracts.
- Liaise with the Community Relation Officers In the management of host communities to minimize disruption in Workover operations.
- Report all the progress of work on workover activities assigned to his Rig.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- A graduate degree in engineering or physical science, with a minimum of 5 years oil and gas drilling and completion/workover experience. Experience in subsurface engineering an Advantage.
- Good supervisory skills with sound knowledge of well control techniques and well intervention operations practices.
- Good analytical, communication and writing skills with PC fluency and familiarity with well intervention engineering software.
- Proficient in English language both in speech and in writing.
- Possession of a valid IWCF
Method of Application
Candidates are advised to use the position they are applying for as the subject matter of their application. Application should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Closing Date: 19/02/2015