FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology- creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development cl1allenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) a project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is currently seeking qualified candidates for the positions of;
Position Title: Associate Director, Finance (Systems Enhancement) Job in FHI 360
Contract Type: Full term
The Associate Director, Finance (Systems Enhancement) will support the Director Finance & Administration to manage responsibility for both accounting and finance for the MAPs FHI Nigeria Office and ensure compliance with the contractual requirements of funders with the objective of providing professional accountancy services consistent with generally accepted accounting principles.
Other functions include;
- Assist the Chief of Party in the supervision of the finance/accounting staff of the MAPS project.
- Provide support with problem resolution on cash accounts, bank resolutions, accounting software, resolution of audited questioned costs and financial close outs.
- Provide support with the accounting workflow in the review and audit of FHI 360 and Sub-recipient reports for reimbursement of expenditures.
- Analyse, develop and monitor accounting/fiscal control procedures and program budgets including monitoring cash flows and requesting for fund transfers from FHI 360/HQ.
- Prepare financial reports for FHI 360 Nigeria to monitor and track obligations and expenditures.
- Responsible for developing and managing project budgets and annual operating budgets.
- Compile, review, track and submit project cost share on a regular basis.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field and a minimum of 9 years relevant experience with at least 5 years in international development programs.
- Or MS/MA in Business Administration, Social Sciences or related field and a minimum of 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years in international development programs.
- Possession of CPA, ACA, ICAN or recognized equivalent is required.
- Expert knowledge of USAID and other donor regulations is required
- Experience in the management of large multifaceted programs.
- High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication, including presentation and training skills.
Method of Application
For detailed information, please visit our international employment webpage at
www.fhi360.org. FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates may go to FHI 360’s Career Center at www.fhi360.org/careercenter to register online, and to submit CV/resume. FHI 360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
FHI 360 does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Closing Date: 25/02/2015