Under direction, the treasurer will lead the treasury activities of the company to achieve a profitable treasury department in line with the company’s objectives. The ideal person should be versatile in managerial of the company’s port-folio with the objective of managing its liquidity and mitigating against operational, financial and reputational risk
Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing treasury products to TSF existing and prospective clients with the various degree of diversity to match their goals and risk tolerance.
- Develop and expand the customer base and increase the Treasury Marketing & Sales volume by presenting strategies/ideas tailored to all or specific customer needs.
- Increase market share and generate profit.
- Ensure timely and accurate execution of Money Market deals or any other related activities.
- Support daily cash forecast requirement and execute daily financing decision.
- Support the evaluation of alternative borrowing and placement strategies and make recommendation in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Develop objectives and action plans to achieve the Bank’s budgeted volumes and earning in the area of Treasury operations.
- Train assigned individuals in the techniques of Treasury operations
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor/Management.
Skills and Competencies
- High level of communication skills required.
- Strong business orientation with ability to take informed decisions.
- Ability to structure and sell treasury products.
- Strong customer service skills and sensitive to customer needs.
- High level of knowledge in treasury products and knowledge in the funds markets.
- Intelligent, confident and flexible personality.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- First degree in Accounting/Finance
- CTP designation strongly preferred
- MBA will be an added advantage
- A minimum of first degree from a recognized institution with minimum of 15 years of experience in Treasury Management.
Method of Application
Qualified applicant should forward his/her CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 17/03/2015