We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Billing Specialist (Application Software)
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
Role: Billing-Support Engineer
Category: Operations , Automation , Telecom Billing Domain
- Billing Support Engineer – Telecom Billing application support (Telecom BSS/OSS, KYC, Enterprise Billing Solutions, IT Applications)
- Technical Expertise & Hands on sound knowledge to do Unix/Shell Scripting and MySQL/ORACLE query writing
- Working experience on Rating, Billing, Invoicing, 4G LTE, broadband services, FTH, WTTH.
- Provide end to end L2/L3 support for billing application modules (Billing Platform for 4G LTE platform and VoLTE)
- Support changes carried out by interface applications like CRM, Provisioning, PCRF, OCS and Reporting.
- Provide support to Customer Operations team, Internal Users, Revenue Assurance and Business needs
- Analysis of Events / Renewals/ Service/System in error, provide work around solutions
- Overall knowledge of the E2Eapplication, systems & solution for their application suite.
- Technical specialist for resolving all complex & critical application issues/ challenges faced by the team.
- Accountable for meeting & improving SLA & KPIs for their application suite.
- Responsible for driving down the incidents, problem, trouble tickets, service request trends, configurations, Automations, Small Development, backend fixes.
- Support on work allocation (shifts, rotas)
- Expert in Operational criticality like Backup & restoration, Fraud handling, Revenue sensitive operations.
- Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate
- Experience: Minimum 4-6 Years of experience in Telecom Billing and Strong in handling backend systems.
- Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Operations & Maintenance Role
- Key skills: Unix / Shell Scripting / SQL / My SQL/ORACLE.
Closing Date: 31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.