A major player in the Financial Services industry with strong footprint in the retail and corporate banking sector is rapidly expanding their branch network and is looking to hire a new crop of leaders with a depth of experience in the banking sector working as Branch Managers.
Our Preferred Candidate
- Must demonstrate clear and in-depth understanding of Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for managing an effective branch.
- Must have a track record of building and running high performing branches.
- Must have a track record of transforming a poor performing branch to a high performing branch.
- The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient doily operation of a full service bonk branch, including lending, product sales, customer service, security, safety and employee management, in accordance with the Bank’s objectives.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Branch Performance Management – Establish and communicate branch performance standards, monitor and facilitate the business performance of branch office whilst ensuring superior and effective delivery of maximum returns to all stakeholders.
- Business Development & Customer Relationship Management – Accountable for driving new client acquisition and retention, growing market shore and branch balance sheet, non-Interest income, etc. and fostering client satisfaction to meet or exceed brand/ sales and service goals.
- Risk Management – Accountable for management of risk assets, operational risk management, branch operations and compliance by providing direction and guidance to branch staff on operational/regulatory procedures for the branch in compliance with the Bank’s established parameters.
- People Management & Development – Responsible for managing, staffing and scheduling all direct reports within the branch. Also responsible for recommending training and recognizing/ rewarding the performance of branch staff.
- Ensure satisfactory branch audits; review and certify completion of continuity and recovery activities; ensure the branch focuses on operational processes to enhance the client experience.
- Report and follow up on branch facility issues that hinder branch operation.
- Ensure Branch financial goals are met or exceeded.
- Minimum of a first degree 12 years bonking experience (with 8 year’s been spent In branch/relationship management, 4 years in operations, 3 years in credit processing)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coach teams successfully In-depth understanding of the Nigerian Financial sector
- Excellent problem solving, decision making skills and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to leverage Centers of Influence (COIs) to further promote Bonk business
- Ability to interact with business partners and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate e.g. must possess strong public speaking skills
- An MBA and relevant professional certifications are added advantages
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates are to register and upload their CV on http://bankmanagers.wfmcentre.com. Further enquiries or technical challenges should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 10/02/2015