Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Job Type: Full time
- The job holder will develop a best in class and cost-effective marketing strategy, and execute the same through the available resources, within the specified budgets and timelines, with a view to attain volume, market share and brand KPI objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understands and leverages consumer passion points
- Develops briefing strategy and guidelines for Brand Communication programs aligned with the activation platform
- Interfaces with agencies, manages agency performance contracts and relationships.
- Briefs and reviews concepts, approves scripts with PI, manages timeline
- Manages and evaluates third party suppliers to ensure excellence is delivered across the marketing mix.
- Leads cross-functional teams to drive market implementation of any agreed campaign/activities
- Responsible for best in class execution
- Executes PR/digital management/new media approaches working with digital, media etc. teams
- Responsible for media briefing/ tactical deployment of strategy/ flow plan and overall media budget
- Responsible for Sponsorship execution in ATL domain in conjunction with Sponsorship manager
- Responsible for Region-specific campaigns including radio, outdoor and print specific initiatives
- Co-creates, Briefs and manages ATL components of TTL campaigns
- Manages ATL budget (media, production, fees)
- Responsible for consolidating learnings from after action reviews of all Brand Communications and Campaigns (including media) programs and facilitating continuous improvement and action learning
- Works with global teams & agencies on evaluation/monitoring of communication/campaigns and course of correction
- Conducts competitor review and benchmarking with agencies to determine Best in Class Brand Communications approaches
- Improve organizational capability by regularly providing coaching, team building support, motivation and training.
- Identify high potential employees and provide them with the proper career development to succeed and to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Build an effective team based environment and motivate employees to optimize their performance by applying PMP
- Build and maintain strong relations with cross-functional teams
- A tertiary degree preferably masters
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in marketing as a brand Manager/marketing manager in another FMCG company (preferably Multinational)
- “Hands on” person, business driven, excellent marketing skills, and proven ability to develop and execute successful marketing plans for new and existing products.
- Growth and competitive mindset.
- Strong management and team building skills, with successful experience leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively, and produce results in a highly entrepreneurial & pressurized environment
- Ability to oversee and track multiple projects with due dates and varying requirements and priorities
- Demonstrated commitment to being accountable for delivered results plus the ability and initiative to accept delegated responsibility
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, including fluent English in written and spoken
- High Computer competency across all key packages (excel, word, powerpoint)
- Adaptable to any working environment
- Strong digital background
- Experience in innovation management
- Must be able to liase and communicate with Global teams
- Seasoned marketer
- Great attitude
Closing Date:: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online