Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: BSS / RNC and IPRAN
- Plan, Direct and Deploy all Identified Network Projects and Programs to ensure High Speed of Time to Market.
- This role must guarantee synergy, effective and efficient resource utilization, cost optimization and Return on investments to deliver on Business goals and +1 Network experience.
Other requirement of the role include:
- B.Sc degree in Engineering.
- Professional qualification in Project Management Techniques will be an advantage
- Prior experience with BSS/RNC and IPRAN deployment will be an advantage
- 4-6 years’ experience in the Telecom sector
- 2-4 years in deployment of GSM and/or 3G/BSS/RNC.
- 2-4 years’ experience in transmission especially on Nokia & Huawei IPRAN.
- Experience of managing multiple complex Network projects simultaneously
- Evidence of successful project delivery with wide geographical spread
- Experience in Site Planning and Use of Map Info and planning tools
Closing Date: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online