An Ultra-modern Health and Wellness Centre in Lekki, Lagos seeks to hire a Business Development Executive.
1. Assist in the planning, development, implementation and monitoring of company-wide total Wellness and Clinic initiatives.
2. Develop programs that create awareness, motivation and provides tools to clients that help them adapt and maintain a well-rounded healthy lifestyle.
3. Responsible for developing and engaging corporate client partners on the organizations Wellness products and services (idea framing and presentation skills).
4. Responsible for initiating, progressing and maintaining agreements with other Health organizations (HMOs, Laboratories, Hospitals etc.) and partners.
5. Manage the clinic budget and ensure that the facility is well-equipped to provide top of the line service while remaining mindful of the bottom line.
6. Meet with Clients/patients and their families to ensure their needs are being met and resolve any issues or complaints that arise.
7. Design and implement business strategies to help the clinic meet organizational goals
8. Ensure that all policies and procedures function in accordance with state and federal laws.
9. Oversee the development and implementation of programs and policies for patient services, quality assurance, public relations and department activities.
Bachelor’s degree in heath related discipline or Social science with at least 3years related experience.
1.Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Strong attention to detail.
3. Ability to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously.
4. Ability to maintain confidential documents and information.
5. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at one time under tight deadlines.
6.Ability to function within all levels of organization.
Essential Job Requirements
1. Report to work promptly when scheduled.
2. Be able to work without much supervision and accept feedback.
3. Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups.
4. Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load.
5. Ability to set and meet deadlines
6. Willingness to work as part of a team.
7. Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
8. Strong work ethic and integrity, and effective time management.
Pay: Very attractive
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to HealthHR@Yahoo.com using the role applied as subject of email.
Closing Date: December 5, 2019.