Swift Consulting is currently recruiting to fill the role of Business Development Executive for our client in the renewable energy and power sector
The Role: Business Development Executive
We are searching for an experienced and enthusiastic Business Development Executive to advance the growth of our client’s business all over Nigeria. Main responsibility will be to expand and manage the business of Solar Inverters, power generation, transmission and distribution all over Nigeria.
• Actively develop and expand our PV inverter, power generation, transmission and distribution opportunities
• Build and develop strong business relationships
• Identify and develop business opportunities in the targeted segments
• Research and support pricing and product definition
• Define accurately the material forecast
• Define customer needs and construct new product requirements in accordance with market research
• Support marketing actions and act as an ambassador of the team
• Guide training and service needs
• At least 3-5 years of experience in the Solar Inverter or Power industry and a good understanding of the region
• Completed Bachelor Degree
• Excellent understanding of the sales, business development and account management processes
• Good electrical, as well as technical knowledge of Solar Inverters
• Good communication skills of cross-functions and intercultural organization
• Good organization, planning, analytical and presentation skills
• Strong self-initiative and ability to independently, as well as in a team
• Result driven and commitment to deliver quality
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should forward their CVs to email@example.com on or before 18th January 2021 using BDE-Power Sector as subject of the email.
Closing Date: January 18th, 2021
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.