A Leading Travel Agency in Abuja requires the service of Business Development Executives.
Interested candidates must have at least two years work experience in Business development ( experience in Travels/Tourism/Hospitality Industry is an advantage).
Description of Position: Responsible for the research, development and review of business products and services.
Educational Qualification: B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline.
• Generate revenue growth and ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction with company’s services
• Manage existing client relationships to maximize value for the organization
• Build relationships with senior executives at targeted companies through effective sales conversations and presentations
• Effectively articulate to prospective clients how company’s travel services can address and impact their organization’s business objectives. (Staff holidays and Travels, Family & Business holidays and Travels, etc)
• Gain and share understanding of prospective organization’s processes, business strategies, service offerings and decision-making structures to guide service decision
• Identify new market demands and design new products to satisfy these demands
• Make presentations to management through reporting line on research findings during monthly KPI review meetings and from time to time.
Strong Business Understanding
Strong Competitor Understanding & Analysis
Strong understanding of the operating environment (Travel Industry is an advantage)
• Quantitative Skills; Research Skills; Excellent Writing Skills; Proficiency in Microsoft Office Application; Time Management; Ability to work effectively under tight constraints; Prospecting and networking skills; Negotiation Skills
Qualified candidates should their applications with subject “Business Development Executive – Abuja” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 24th, 2020.