ROLE: Business Development Manager
Devien Consult has BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER vacancy to fill for various client companies
(BUSINESS CONSULTING, OUTSOURCING, LOGISTICS, BRANDING)
JOB TYPE: Full Time
SALARY: Very Attractive
• Provide strategic direction regarding all marketing, business development and communications activities.
• Develop the marketing and business development components
• Develop, define and disseminate clear positioning and messaging for the business
• Assist with content development for social media posts, presentations, proposals and pitch materials.
• Work with Knowledge Management to develop client and market facing knowledge-based marketing tools and materials – handbooks, tools, market know- how, technical updates, training programs and seminars, etc.
• Support the preparation of responses to client’s request for proposals.
• Monitor, analyze and communicate market, industry and competitive trends
• Lead the review and continuous improvement of the business suite of marketing materials, including capabilities statements, pitch templates, website content.
• Develop, implement and manage the firm’s business development and client service plan consistently with the company strategic plan and policies.
• Have a good understanding of the company services and be able to advise others about them.
• Train members of your team, arranging internal and external training where appropriate.
Requirements and Qualifications
• BSc Marketing or any related degree
• 4 – 7 years of work experience in sales.
• Must 2 years experience as Sales Team Lead
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply using link:
Click here to Apply
NOTE: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date:21st March, 2021