We are currently recruiting for the role of a Business Development Manager
The role will be responsible for spearheading the growth of mid-size to large businesses by sourcing, selecting, and securing Travel accounts to increase the profitability of your assigned branches in billions of Naira in profit.
Typical Responsibilities include:
• Identify and acquire new customers and also ensure their profitability is maintained
• Actively contribute to the growth strategy and wider business plan of the company
• Prepare call plans prior to customer visits to establish objectives and explore customer needs with the aim of matching products with the Customer Value Proposition
• Identify the potential Corporate Clients, Access their creditworthiness and target them for closure with a set timeframe.
• Provide accurate forecast and ensure targets of the various branches under supervision are met
• Manage and lead the sales team in the different branches as assigned
Skills & Knowledge
• Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
• Excellent verbal, written & presentation communication skills
• Experience working in the Travel Industry will be an added advantage
• Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities
• Must be Tech-savvy
Qualification & Experience
First degree in a related field
5+ years’ experience with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated involvement working in supervisory role for direct sales.
Method of Application
Apply using the link Click here to Apply
Closing Date: 30th November, 2020
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.