- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum of 1 o years experience in voice and data sales.
- Good experience in solution selling and a blended experience of selling Voice and Data Services vis B2C & B2B (enterprise) will be added advantage.
- Must be well versed with the business environment along with industrial growth trends in Nigeria as well as good understanding of the concepts of up selling, cross selling & product Matrix.
- Must be a street smart sales person.
- Develop sales, marketing strategies and plan for the International Business Unit.
- Create innovative, winning, customized and pragmatic solutions that leverage on the existing products and services of the company.
- Ensure that the solutions are delivered by the project team as expected by the Customers.
- Coordinate, supervise and motivate the sales team to achieve set targets.
- Conduct performance analysis on existing products with a view to identify and monitor market trends.
- Identify system gaps and work out plans to attract new business accounts and bridge the gaps.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should email their resume possibly with a scanned photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference of the position as the subject of your mail.
Applications will be treated with confidentiality and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 21/04/2015